- Useful Information
- Awards & Accreditations
- Calvert Chronicle
- Useful Links
Request a brochure
How to get to Calvert Trust Exmoor
Calvert Trust Exmoor
Telephone: 01598 763221
Telephone (from Outside the UK); +441598 763221
Calvert Trust Exmoor is about 12 miles from Barnstaple on the edge of Exmoor.
Travelling by car
From the M5
- Leave the M5 at Junction 27, turn on to the A361 to Barnstaple.
- Follow the A361 for 25 miles.
- At North Aller Roundabout take the third exit onto the A399. This will be signposted to Blackmoor Gate, Brayford & Lynton. (There is a restaurant just after the first exit on the roundabout). Follow the A399 for 11 miles. When you pass Exmoor Zoo on your left you know that you are a mile or so away.
- Take a left turn (just after a parking layby on the left). This is signposted Calvert Trust Exmoor and Wistlandpound Reservoir.
- Follow this road for approx. ½ a mile. Calvert Trust Exmoor is on your left.
Travelling by Train
Barnstaple is the nearest station. We are happy to arrange collection and drop off for our guests with a local, accessible taxi firm. Please arrange this service at the time of making your booking.
Travelling by Bus
The closest bus stop to Calvert Trust Exmoor is at Blackmoor Gate, serviced by the 309 & 310 bus routes which run between Lynton and Barnstaple. Blackmoor Gate is approximately ½ a mile from the centre and the roads do not have pavements. We are happy to arrange collection and drop off for our guests from Blackmoor Gate bus stop, please arrange this service at the time of making your booking.
The centre is at Grid Ref SS644 423, OS Landranger No 180.
The map below shows our location.