Calvert Trust is committed to making this website as accessible and easy to use as possible. This website has been designed and built to meet W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility AA guidelines. If you have any suggestions or feedback on our website’s accessibility, or have encountered any problems using the site, please let us know.
The core content of our website is WAI compliant, however some of 3rd party widgets may not comply with WAI standards.
This website has normal style view and view in high contrast settings.
To increase or decrease the font size, change the settings on the control panel of your computer, or change the font size of your browser. You can find information on how to this for most browsers here:
Headers and Links
This website uses headers and links as much as possible to enable the use of audio equipment.
We aim to:
- make the language of the text plain and easy to understand so that the pages have good readability
- make the text of links adequately meaningful so that their target is clear when they are read out of context
- give images more appropriate alternative text so that the information they contain is conveyed to those who cannot see them
- ensure all of our pages use as many headers as possible to be picked up on audio/visual equipment and aid readability
- add a feedback link on every page so users can send their comments on accessibility or any other issue.