Become a Corporate Partner
It's what you CAN do that counts
At Calvert Trust Kielder we work closely with companies, both large and small, who share our vision of supporting disabled children and adults to enjoy the challenge of outdoor activities.
Companies support Calvert Trust Kielder because our work inspires them, but also because we are enthusiastic, positive, flexible and approachable and not afraid to get involved. They know that every penny they raise will be spent making a difference to the lives of our visitors. Every company that chooses to give time, money and energy is very important to us, and we always strive to ensure you feel supported and motivated at every available opportunity.
We will work with you to find out what is important to your company and look for ways we can help you to build a fundraising plan that suits your goals, whether that is boosting morale, team building or increasing your commitment to corporate social responsibility.
How your company can make a difference
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year
- Employee fundraising
- Corporate sponsorship
- Team-building activities
- Fundraising events
- Gifts or services in kind
- Matched giving
- Payroll giving
We rely on support from the business community to continue providing life changing experiences for our guests – without this income we would struggle to offer our vital services. By choosing to become a corporate partner you could have a profound impact on our work.
To discuss how your company can support Calvert Trust Kielder please email Charlotte Gaunt or call 01434 250232.
Valuable benefits of becoming a corporate partner
- Corporate pride in helping to secure the long term future of Calvert Trust Kielder
- Public respect for having a supportive association with a highly regarded local charity
- Licence to use ‘Proud to Support Calvert Trust Kielder’ logo
- Helping you to fulfil your corporate social responsibilities
- Tax effective giving
As a corporate partner you will receive
- Logo and company links on corporate partners page on the Calvert Trust website
- Positive publicity
- Recognition in annual Impact Report