Planning your Visit
We strongly advise that you take out insurance which covers personal accident, effects and cancellation.
Our risk management summary is available upon request.
What To Bring
The list below suggests some useful kit to bring with you.
- Plenty of thin layers e.g. jumpers, t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Comfortable trousers for both outdoors and indoors, e.g. tracksuit bottoms
- Money (there is a gift shop, bar and vending machines on site)
- Waterproof trousers and jacket
- Camera with film and batteries
- A warm coat, hat and gloves
- Two or three pairs of trainers/comfy shoes
- Sunglasses and sun tan lotion
- Midge repellent
- Swimming costume
- Personal medication
Please note all articles of clothing should be clearly labelled.
We have all specialist equipment for use with our outdoor activities and a limited supply of waterproof jackets and trousers, fleeces, small rucksacks, walking boots for guest use.
How to Find Us
Click here for directions and a map