Activity Courses & Short Breaks for Schools and Groups
Whether you are looking for a special school residential or an activity holiday for your group with disabilities, we can make it a reality.
Tha Lake District Calvert Trust has adapted equipment and experienced staff in a fantastic location - the Lake District National Park.
All-inclusive and hassle free...
Everything is included, all you have to do is get here!
- Enjoy fantastic home cooked food for the duration of your stay, special dietary requirements are no problem.
- Accommodation is comfortable and accessible, every room has an ensuite wetroom.
- All of our activities are also accessible; we use specialist, adapted equipment and expert, experienced staff to make the most of the natural beauty of the Lake District National Park. Our custom buit, on site facilites offer a range of nearby and wet weather activities.
- Dont forget to check out our state-of-the-art water centre, a sensory hydrotherapy pool with music, lighting, bubbles, and a sauna.
- Our fleet of acceessible minibuses are the perfect way to get around once you have arrived at the centre... like we said, all you have to do is get here!
A Multi-Activity Course...
Is for groups of 6 to 60 people
Can help to meet educational objectives and is tailored to your aims
Enables visitors to develop their team work and personal development skills
Is a fun holiday!
Is available all year round and prices are seasonal.
We can facilitate access to funding that can help to subsidise your stay at the Lake District Calvert Trust, follow this link for more information.